Exonaut® is 4C Strategies’ market-leading readiness management software platform, comprising fully integrated solutions for Risk, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Compliance, Training, and Exercises. To meet the security demands of governments, critical infrastructure providers, and the armed forces, Exonaut is accredited to NATO Secret level, Cyber Essentials Plus, and the highest international standards.
As both a software company and management consultancy, 4C Strategies has a proven track record of delivering readiness solutions for mission-critical environments. 4C’s software developers work closely with our subject matter experts to ensure that Exonaut drives innovation to meet customer needs and industry best practices. Exonaut is available on-premise, as a cloud-hosted solution, or with a hybrid option.
About the Job
We offer you the opportunity to join our growing software development team creating advanced solutions for our risk and crisis management platform.
Our web clients are implemented in typescript using Angular combined with several other open source components into our core framework. The backend solution is built on a distributed service-based server architecture that integrates the business areas our applications support.
Your responsibilities include:
- Full stack or client-side code development depending on what suits you best
- Participation in the development of new features in collaboration with our Product owner
- Support with Graphic composition and Interface design in collaboration with our UX-team
- Server-side logic and interface to support the clients
- Architecture, software design as well as release- and version control
- Large scale solutions as well as detailed deliveries of smaller projects
- Develop vital societal solutions in a team and have fun doing it!
Read more about what it is like to work at 4C Strategies in our interview with your potential new colleagues!
You will develop advanced server and client solutions along with our current development teams, which are growing as we are scaling our business fast. Our work is agile according to the SCRUM methodology. Some travel may occur as our client base is steadily growing.
Who you are
You most likely have a university degree and are looking for a challenge in complicated and technically advanced solutions. You are skilled in organizing and efficiently prioritizing your work and have a high level of quality consciousness in your work. We hope that you have excellent collaboration skills.
We expect you to have:
- Knowledge of Angular and Web development
- Good ability to independently deliver high-quality solutions
- General knowledge of programming and system development
- Good or some knowledge of interface design, preferably also graphic design
- Good or some knowledge in Java and server-side coding
- Experience in agile development
- Fluency in both English and Swedish to a professional standard, both verbally and in writing.
- Professional working proficiency in English (verbal and written) is mandatory. Fluency in Swedish is considered an additional merit.
- As a minimum a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
As our customers operate within fields that require security clearances, all employees of 4C Strategies need to be able to obtain a security clearance if required. Swedish citizenship or citizenship in a Nato-member nation is an absolute requirement for the position.
Why 4C Strategies
4C Strategies is made up of a passionate global team of resilience professionals, software engineers, and training experts. We are both a technology and management consulting company, with a mission to build a safer society through digital innovation and industry expertise.
Our people make a difference. Our teams have the experience, dedication, and know-how to tackle the resilience and security challenges of today and tomorrow. We operate with agile, cross-functional teams in Sweden, the UK, and the US, bringing together the best tech and consulting talent. 4C is a flat and open organisation; we reward entrepreneurial thinking, support individual growth and encourage our people to influence the development of our software solutions and services.
Our work makes a difference. With 4C, you will support clients working in mission-critical sectors around the globe, ranging from the world’s leading armed forces, national and international organisations, Fortune 500 companies, and critical infrastructure providers.
- Software Engineering
About 4C Strategies
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational resilience and military training management solutions through our Exonaut® software and advisory services. We work in mission-critical environments; supporting capability development, business continuity, risk and crisis management.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies today serves military, public and private clients in more than 100 countries around the globe. We combine the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society.
Our global team of resilience professionals, software engineers and training experts are based out of the UK, US and Sweden.
Loading application form