Who we are
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational resilience solutions through our Exonaut® software and advisory services. We work with local, national and international organisations; supporting them with capability development, business continuity, risk and crisis management.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies today serves clients, across mission critical sectors, ranging from the EU and UN to leading banks, companies and critical infrastructure providers. With clients in more than 70 countries around the globe, we combine the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society.
About the job
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant to join our successful Nordic team creating client specific solutions and data visualisations supporting organisational resilience operations worldwide for the military, emergency, government and private sectors. You will work with our software sales and implementation teams to understand client workflows, capture requirements, undertake appropriate research and implement effective solutions. You will participate in implementations of our system Exonaut® as well as develop reports. We work collaboratively, but projects will often require direct consultancy with the customer and our partners.
This position can either be placed at our Stockholm office or our Malmö office.
To succeed in this position excellent collaboration skills are needed. You are skilled in organising and prioritizing your work in an efficient manner and have a high level of quality consciousness in your work. We think that you are not only devoted to develop great visualisations and solution workflows, but also doing it with a smile and see work as a place where you can have fun!
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience working with software requirements capture and data visualisations
- Hands on experience from (preferably) Qlik Sense or Tableau in a corporate environment including:
- Data modelling
- Querying REST APIs
- Building considered, clear, UX led Sense Apps
- Hands on experience building extensions and widgets for (preferably) Qlik Sense or Tableau including:
- Experience using JS frameworks
- Comfortable with HTML / CSS
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Hold (or ability to obtain) Swedish Security Clearance
- Mobility and willingness to travel
- Experience working with customisation of COTS software to build tailored client solutions
- Any BI consultancy/project management
- Experience using version control systems (Git)
- Experience using QLIK product suite
- Profiency in other BI-tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Confidence presenting internally/externally at all stakeholder levels
Why 4C Strategies?
4C Strategies is made up of a passionate global team of resilience professionals, software engineers and training experts. We are both a technology and management consulting company, with a mission to build a safer society through digital innovation and industry expertise.
Our people make a difference. Our teams have the experience, dedication and know-how to tackle the resilience and security challenges of today and tomorrow. We operate with agile, cross-functional teams in Sweden, the UK and US, bringing together the best tech and consulting talent. 4C is a flat and open organisation; we reward entrepreneurial thinking, support individual growth and encourage our people to influence the development of our software solutions and services.
Our work makes a difference. With 4C, you will support clients working in mission critical sectors around the globe, ranging from the world’s leading armed forces, national and international organisations, Fortune 500 companies and critical infrastructure providers.