At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place. We are a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions which we deliver through our Exonaut® software and expert services. We provide a tailored approach to help our clients be ready to face modern challenges and keep their colleagues, customers, and partners safe.
Since our creation in 2000, our people, processes, and software expertise have been proven in mission-critical environments within the public, private and military sectors and we now serve over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe
About the job
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at 4C Strategies, your main responsibilities will be to attract and recruit talent to ensure our future expansion.
You will guide and support the hiring managers to ensure a high-quality recruitment process as well as candidate experience. You will be our expert in the recruitment area and your knowledge and effort are highly valued since the right employees are what makes 4C unique!
Further you will manage employer branding activities where you lead the work of spreading our brand to potential new colleagues in various forums. Throughout your work, you will work closely with the HR team, hiring managers, and the marketing department to carry out your duties.
Some tasks within Talent Acquisition will be to:
- Own the full hiring process
- Find, excite, and engage potential candidates
- Plan and execute employer branding activities towards target groups, as well as building ouremployer branding strategy for the same together with the team.
- Drive different campaigns such as bulk hiring or social media branding.
- Develop and refine the 4C hiring process.
Who you are
To be successful in this role it is important that you are self-motivated and you do take the actions needed to achieve results on your initiative. You are always one step ahead; always seeking new ways and tools to approach talents and looking for the new hidden sources of candidates. You have a higher level of integrity than most others, and being a team player, building relationships comes easy to you.
We believe you to have
- Bachelor´s degree in for example Human resources, Computer science or Business administration
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar position
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- The ability to learn new things quickly
- A curious mindset
- Fluently spoken Swedish and English and excellent communication skills.
- Swedish or EU citizenship with the ability to obtain Swedish security clearance if required for certain projects.
Why 4C Strategies
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will have the opportunity to form and develop the talent and employer branding area, as the role is new inhouse. We are expanding rapidly, why there is a great engagement from the whole organization in becoming best in class within talent attraction on a global level. You will work side by side with a diverse team of experienced colleagues, and get the chance to build strong network internally as well as externally.
4C Strategies is made up of a passionate global team of resilience professionals, software engineers, and training experts. We are both a technology and management consulting company, with a mission to build a safer society through digital innovation and industry expertise.
Our people make a difference. Our teams have the experience, dedication, and know-how to tackle the resilience and security challenges of today and tomorrow. We operate with agile, cross-functional teams in Sweden, the UK, and the US, bringing together the best tech and consulting talent. 4C is a flat and open organisation; we reward entrepreneurial thinking, support individual growth and encourage our people to influence the development of our software solutions and services.