At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place.
Exonaut® is 4C Strategies’ market-leading readiness management software platform, comprising fully integrated solutions for Risk, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Compliance, Training and Exercises. To meet the security demands of governments, critical infrastructure providers and the armed forces, Exonaut is accredited to NATO Secret level, Cyber Essentials Plus and the highest international standards.
As both a software company and management consultancy, 4C Strategies has a proven track record of delivering readiness solutions for mission critical environments. 4C’s software developers work closely with our subject matter experts to ensure that Exonaut drives innovation to meet customer needs and industry best practice. Exonaut is available on-premise, as a cloud-hosted solution, or with a hybrid option.
About the Job
You will join a friendly and fun team that puts the customer first and where initiative and personal growth are in focus - all ideas are welcome and all colleagues are equally important, regardless of how long you have been at 4C. It is truly a hands-on role, where you will be the face towards our customers, making sure they are successful with using Exonaut.
You will also be working closely with our implementation teams to assist with setup, configuration and solving issues during implementations at new customers. We expect you to be creative, good at taking initiative to solve problems in a way that exceed the customer’s expectations. The work will also consist of deep technical troubleshooting to pinpoint the issue in the code itself while working closely with our development, hosting and release team.
At 4C Strategies every day is different with new challenges to take on, you will also have every opportunity to affect your own work situation.
Some frequently occurring tasks:
- Provide technical support to Worldwide customers.
- Troubleshoot software issues for both internal andexternal users.
- Find the cause of issues by debugging code and deep diving into browser and network details
- Guide and educate our users on how to best configure and make use of the Exonaut software
- Collaborate with your peers from the support and deployment teams
- Manage full range from que monitoring and prioritization of incoming support requests.
- Performe other related duties as assigned.
- Be involved in and support new implementations of Exonaut
You have a solid technical interest, like problem solving and enjoys customer contact! Further on, are structured, accurate, self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and use them in your client facing work. At 4C Strategies, we work together and you will thrive if you wish to do the same.
We believe you have a number of years of experience with software support or software development
- Excellent verbal and written English and Swedish communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great analytical skills and keen on problem-solving
- Experience in delivering software support to end users
- Willingness to take on new challenges and the never-give-up attitude required to overcome them
- Solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively
- Strong teamwork and customer-facing/relationship building skills
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server & Client, Apache Tomcat, Kubernetes, Git, and scripting in PowerShell
Start date: Immediately
Employment type: full time (with six months probationary employment)
Location: Malmö or Stockholm
As our customers operate within fields that require security clearances, all employees of 4C Strategies need to be able to obtain a security clearance if required. Swedish citizenship or citizenship is an absolute requirement for the position.