Who we are
At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place. We are a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions which we deliver through our Exonaut® software and expert services. We provide a tailored approach to help our clients be ready to face modern challenges and keep their colleagues, customers, and partners safe.
Since our creation in 2000, our people, processes, and software expertise have been proven in mission-critical environments within the public, private and military sectors and we now serve over 200 clients in 100 countries around the globe.
What we offer you
We offer you a supportive and collegial work-environment where we strive not only for results but also for having fun while delivering quality products and projects. You will be surrounded by competent and driven colleagues in Delivery/Consulting and subject matter experts in the various fields of our work.
You will get the opportunity to take on a leadership role on projects acting as a project manager to ensure that the team has clear goals and the right conditions to deliver on schedule and within budget, all while delivering high-quality work.
As a senior consultant, you will also get the opportunity to develop and improve our service portfolio in the area of information security, based on the latest trends and customer needs. You will also provide guidance to our junior consultants by mentoring them and providing regular feedback on performance.
Joining 4C as a Senior Consultant, you will have an interesting and dynamic role in which you regularly interact with clients from exciting businesses and organisations across various industries, contributing to our mission to build a safer society.
As a senior consultant, you will be an important part of our consulting firm, delivering expertise to our clients in the corporate/private sector as well as in the public sector. As an information security consultant, you will work on a wide range of projects demanding high-level analysis, development of steering documents and implementing information security controls within organisations.
You will work from our newly renovated and centrally located office in Stockholm.
Who you are
You are an experienced individual and combine subject matter expertise with a strong self-drive, are quick in taking initiative and you are skilled in organizing and prioritizing your work. We expect you to be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude. You thrive in a dynamic environment and new challenges excite you!
Further, we believe you are skilled in organizing and prioritizing your work as well as others’ in an efficient manner, driving projects forward in a methodical and proactive approach. You can build trust and create good relationships with both customers and colleagues, and you will be adept at leading teams to achieve high quality projects to satisfied clients. Finally, it’s integral that you are willing to contribute to 4C’s culture of continual improvement and knowledge sharing across the organisation.
We expect you to have:
- An academic degree in a relevant field.
- At least five years relevant experience in information security.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to understand complex situations and to describe these situations in a comprehensive way.
- Several years of working experience in implementing information security controls within an organization, including development of steering documents, conducting analyses and evaluations etc.
- Great knowledge in current legislation and standards within the field (e.g. GDPR, OSL, MSBFS 2020:6, NIS, NIST, ISO 27001).
- Experience in lecturing.
- Experience in project management/project work.
- Previous experience as a consultant or in the role as information security manager/coordinator/CISO in the public or private sector.
- A degree or any other relevant certification within protective security, cyber security or information security is seen as desirable but not a requirement.
Start date: upon agreement
Employment type: full time (with six months probationary employment)
Location: Vattugatan 17 Stockholm
As our customers operate within fields that require security clearances, all employees of 4C Strategies need to be able to obtain a security clearance if required. Swedish citizenship or citizenship is an absolute requirement for the position.