A group level position at a global growth company´s headquarters in central Stockholm. Working in a fast-moving environment with international clients across various industries. If this seems interesting and you are a skilled Business controller with analytical and interpersonal attributes, this position is for you!
Who we are
At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place. We are a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions which we deliver through our Exonaut® software and expert services. We provide a tailored approach to help our clients be ready to face modern challenges and keep their colleagues, customers, and partners safe.
Since our creation in 2000, our people, processes, and software expertise have been proven in mission-critical environments within the public, private and military sectors and we now serve over 200 clients in 100 countries around the globe.
What we offer you
4C Strategies is a public listed company with strong focus on growth. As we are on a growth journey, you will be learning in a fast-moving environment and experience several transformation projects to establish a more efficient business control function.
Group Business Control monitors the operational financial performance, provides business insight, and steer the business towards 4C’s company targets and overall strategy. We seek for business trends and provides analysis to Group Function’s Managers, Operational Directors, Group Management, the Board of Directors, and many other stakeholders.
The Group Business Control sets the scope for all entities within the 4C group, including financial follow-up, setting KPI targets and continuously improve and modify the financial reports to support business decision making.
We offer you a supportive and collegial work-environment where we strive not only for results but also for having a great time while delivering high quality. You will be surrounded by competent and driven colleagues and be a part of the 4C-family where we regularly interact with clients from exciting businesses and organisations across various industries and share a common mission: to build a safer society.
As a business controller, you will be an important part of the Finance team of and join them in their daily business. Some examples of your daily tasks are:
- Support in monthly closing and reconcile figures for financial reporting, internal and external
- Monthly and quarterly closing financial performance analysis
- Follow-ups against planned targets with operational entities for comments and explanations
- Analyze and seek for trends in the reported numbers
- Validate information, secure data quality, and summarize report packages
- Support Lead Business Controller in coordination of the budget & forecast processes, in close collaboration with operational directors to secure consistency and quality
- Support Lead Business Controller with financial presentations to Group Management and Board
- Collaborate and build close relationship with operational entities and the group’s different finance team, i.e. Group Business Control, Group Accounting and local finance teams
- Participate in Group wide projects and support in other ad-hoc tasks
You will work from our newly renovated and centrally located office in Stockholm.
Who you are
You are an analytical and creative individual, you easily handle large and complex data and share our interest in understanding the 4C business model. You have a strong self-drive, are quick in taking initiative and you are skilled in organizing and prioritizing your work.
We expect you to be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude. You thrive in a dynamic environment and new challenges excite you!
We expect you to have/be:
- Academic degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar
- 1-2 years work experience in similar role(s)
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- Native Swedish, fluent in English
- Preferable with experience from software companies, SaaS-companies
- Preferable with experience from Big-4 company
Preferable, you have experience from an Audit and/or Business/Financial Controller position
- Start date: upon agreement
- Employment type: full time (with six months probationary employment)
- Location: Vattugatan 17 Stockholm
As our customers operate within fields that require security clearances, all employees of 4C Strategies need to be able to obtain a security clearance if required.
About 4C Strategies
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational resilience and military training management solutions through our Exonaut® software and advisory services. We work in mission-critical environments; supporting capability development, business continuity, risk and crisis management.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies today serves military, public and private clients in more than 100 countries around the globe. We combine the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society.
Our global team of resilience professionals, software engineers and training experts are based out of the UK, US and Sweden.
Loading application form