Who we are
4C Strategies is the leading provider of training readiness and organisational resilience solutions. With over 20 years of expertise, we support high-profile international institutions, global enterprises and armed forces across 100 countries. We help our customers to train effectively and be ready for the resilience challenges ahead.
Our innovative Exonaut® platform empowers capability development, building on key insights for when it matters the most. Our experts work alongside our customers, preparing their operations for the future, allowing them to transform training, rethink risk, manage crises, and uphold continuity. With offices around the world, we are never far away. Be Ready. Be Resilient. Foresee
We are now looking for a creative and hands-on Graphic Designer/Market Communications Specialist to join our global marketing team. We are expanding rapidly on the global market and our work with event branding and product marketing is key to enable this expansion.
About the job
We are seeking a Graphic Designer with a specific focus on Event and Product Marketing to support our growth and further improve our brand experience and exposure.
As a Graphic Designer you will take on a vital role in the marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Group Sales and Marketing Operations. The successful candidate will play a key part in shaping and executing how we work with product marketing and event branding. You will be based at our London Office a minimum of 3 days per week with occasional travel to 4C Strategies HQ in Stockholm.
The position will cover two main interlinked areas:#
- Event Branding: Branding for external and internal events, stand design, branded promotional products, event communication (web, SoMe, email) and to some extent event coverage (photo/film), creative ideas regarding how we get as much exposure as possible with available budget and resources.
- Product Marketing: Production of graphical assets for web, social media, leaflets, PowerPoint-presentations etc., development of product films and photos, strategic support regarding what good looks like with the area of software solution product marketing.
The role will also entail support to general marketing work on an ad hoc basis.
Who you are
We believe that the successful candidate is a person that is creative, organised, detail-oriented and strives to always ensure the highest quality in each delivery. We expect you to have experience in executing graphical striking end-to-end product marketing campaigns as well as event branding. We are looking for someone with a great grasp of B2B product marketing – preferably software related, an appetite to work across multiple marketing channels, and the ability to manage a wide range of internal stakeholders in what is a fast-moving, dynamic company.
The Graphic Designer must have a structured problem-solving approach whilst being accurate and efficient, capable of multitasking analytic thinking and able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner.
Comfortable liaising with all departments and colleagues at all levels of seniority, capturing their feedback and working towards the continuous improvement of the product and associated marketing activities.
Competencies and skills
- Ability to grasp brand identity and tone of voice and produce work in line with these qualities.
- Manage and balance cross-department objectives and goals, working seamlessly across projects and stakeholder groups to deliver work that meets standards and requirements.
- Understanding of responsibility for all external-facing marketing to be of a high-quality and the drive to improve our current practices.
- A self-starter with the ability to balance and prioritise projects and tasks to meet deadlines and support key areas of the business. Will develop over time an intuitive understanding of where resource and time is best spent to provide the most value.
- A drive to continuously improve work as a team and personally. Passionate about continued growth and learning as a professional and within the role, eager to expand the scope of work and take on responsibility where possible.
- Instinctive understanding of how to professionally present yourself at events and in front of clients, prospects, and wherever else you represent the brand.
- Service-minded and excellent attention to detail.
- Motivational and effective team member who can easily work as part of a global team to deliver shared goals.
Educations and Experience
- Relevant degree/academic background within graphic design and/or marketing and communications
- 3-5 years minimum marketing experience in B2B software company or commercial sector
- Experience of event branding and stand design
- Experience of product marketing and development of key graphical assets – preferably showcasing software solutions.
- Professional knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or other design software for producing event stands, slide decks, and other related Marketing assets
- Desirable: Knowledge of and ability to operate camera equipment, such as a DSLR, for capturing images and film at events
- Desirable: Video editing software skills, such as with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
*Skills marked as desirable are not a mandatory requirement for this role. While nice to have, they can be supplemented by a basic understanding of what these competencies entail and a willingness to learn.
Why join 4C Strategies?
4C Strategies is not just a software company, or a management consultancy, but a passionate, global team of crisis managers, software developers and training experts. It is this combination of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society that makes us unique.
Our people make a difference. Our teams have the experience, dedication and know-how to tackle the major resilience and security challenges that lie ahead. 4C is an entrepreneurial company, with the opportunity for individual growth, collaboration and influencing the development of our military training and organisational resilience solutions. We operate with agile, cross-functional teams in Sweden, the UK and US, bringing together the best software and consulting talent.
Our work makes a difference. With 4C, you will support clients working in mission critical sectors around the globe, ranging from NATO, the EU and UN, to Fortune 500 companies, public safety agencies and critical infrastructure providers.
- Marketing, Sales & Business Development
About 4C Strategies
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational resilience and military training management solutions through our Exonaut® software and advisory services. We work in mission-critical environments; supporting capability development, business continuity, risk and crisis management.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies today serves military, public and private clients in more than 100 countries around the globe. We combine the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society.
Our global team of resilience professionals, software engineers and training experts are based out of the UK, US and Sweden.
Loading application form