Who we are
4C Strategies is the leading provider of training readiness and organisational resilience solutions. With over 20 years of expertise, we support national organizations, international institutions, armed forces and global enterprises across 100 countries. We help them to train effectively and be ready for the resilience challenges ahead.
Our innovative Exonaut® platform empowers capability development, building on key insights for when it matters the most. Our experts work alongside our customers to prepare their operations for the future, allowing them to transform training, rethink risk, manage crises, and uphold continuity. With offices around the world, we are never far away.
About the Job
We offer you the opportunity to join our growing software development team creating advanced solutions for our risk and crisis management platform.
Our web clients are implemented in typescript using Angular combined with several other open source components into our core framework. The backend solution is built on a distributed service-based server architecture that integrates the business areas our applications support.
Your responsibilities include:
· Full stack or client-side code development depending on what suits you best
· Participation in the development of new features in collaboration with our Product owner
· Support with Graphic composition and Interface design in collaboration with our UX-team
· Server-side logic and interface to support the clients
· Architecture, software design as well as release- and version control
· Develop vital societal solutions in a team and have fun doing it!
Read more about what it is like to work at 4C Strategies in our interview with your potential new colleagues!
You will develop advanced server and client solutions along with our current development teams, which are growing as we are scaling our business fast. Our work is agile according to the SCRUM methodology. Some travel may occur as our client base is steadily growing
You most likely have a university degree and are looking for a challenge in complicated and technically advanced solutions. You are skilled in organizing and efficiently prioritizing your work and have a high level of quality consciousness in your work. We hope that you have excellent collaboration skills.
We expect you to have:
· Good or some knowledge in Java and TypeScript
· Knowledge in Angular and Web development
· Good ability to independently deliver high-quality solutions
· General knowledge in programming and system development
· Good or some knowledge in interface design, preferably also graphic design
· Familiar with server-side coding
· Professional working proficiency in English (verbal and written) is mandatory. Fluency in Swedish is considered an additional merit.
· As a minimum a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field.
As our customers operate within fields that require security clearances, all employees of 4C Strategies need to be able to obtain a security clearance if required. Swedish citizenship or citizenship in a Nato-member nation is an absolute requirement for the position.
Why 4C Strategies
4C Strategies is made up of a passionate global team of resilience professionals, software engineers, and training experts. We are both a technology and management consulting company, with a mission to build a safer society through digital innovation and industry expertise.
Our people make a difference. Our teams have the experience, dedication, and know-how to tackle the resilience and security challenges of today and tomorrow. We operate with agile, cross-functional teams in Sweden, the UK, and the US, bringing together the best tech and consulting talent. 4C is a flat and open organisation; we reward entrepreneurial thinking, support individual growth and encourage our people to influence the development of our software solutions and services.
Our work makes a difference. With 4C, you will support clients working in mission-critical sectors around the globe, ranging from the world’s leading armed forces, national and international organisations, Fortune 500 companies, and critical infrastructure providers.