4C Strategies is the leading provider of training readiness and organisational resilience solutions. With over 20 years of expertise, we support high-profile international institutions, global enterprises and armed forces across 100 countries. We help our customers to train effectively and be ready for the resilience challenges ahead.
Our innovative Exonaut® platform empowers capability development, building on key insights for when it matters the most. Our experts work alongside our customers, preparing their operations for the future, allowing them to transform training, rethink risk, manage crises, and uphold continuity. With offices around the world, we are never far away. Be Ready. Be Resilient. Foresee
As our senior implementation manager, you'll oversee a team of two who are responsible for the implementation of our Exonaut software. You'll be responsible for the successful and timely execution of the implementation process, ensuring the product is optimally implemented. You'll also maintain high satisfaction ratings from our customers, and contributing to the continual improvement of the implementation process.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage the Software Implementation Team (2 x Consultants)
- Refine and Execute 4C’s software implementation process from scoping to delivery
- Oversee the planning and delivery of several concurrent implementation projects, ensuring we deliver against our clients’ requirements in a timely manner
- Conducting requirement gathering analysis and translating findings into functional/technical specifications
- Training users and colleagues to our software solutions and offering first line support during the project delivery process
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) workshops and providing regular input to our software development process based on client and user feedback as well as their needs
- Developing long-term, positive relationships with customers and significantly contributing towards customer satisfaction
- Supporting our pre-sales process by delivering product demos, and contributing to commercial proposals definitions to facilitate the Sales to Delivery process
- Supporting the execution of responses to RFPs, by delivering the proposed Implementation Plan
Who you are:
- Experienced Software Implementation consultant/manager
- Line Management / Team Management experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills – internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent project Management skills
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of software development process
Why join 4C Strategies?
4C Strategies is not just a software company, or a management consultancy, but a passionate, global team of crisis managers, software developers and training experts. It is this combination of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society that makes us unique.
Our people make a difference. Our teams have the experience, dedication and know-how to tackle the major resilience and security challenges that lie ahead. 4C is an entrepreneurial company, with the opportunity for individual growth, collaboration and influencing the development of our military training and organisational resilience solutions. We operate with agile, cross-functional teams in Sweden, the UK and US, bringing together the best software and consulting talent.
Our work makes a difference. With 4C, you will support clients working in mission critical sectors around the globe, ranging from NATO, the EU and UN, to Fortune 500 companies, public safety agencies and critical infrastructure providers.