4C Strategies is the leading provider of training readiness and organisational resilience solutions. With over 20 years of expertise, we support high-profile international institutions, global enterprises and armed forces across 100 countries. We help our customers to train effectively and be ready for the resilience challenges ahead.
Our innovative Exonaut® platform empowers capability development, building on key insights for when it matters the most. Our experts work alongside our customers, preparing their operations for the future, allowing them to transform training, rethink risk, manage crises, and uphold continuity. With offices around the world, we are never far away. Be Ready. Be Resilient. Foresee
Join 4C as our first solutions consultant in Australia. In this role, you’ll drive and manage the pre-sales process with potential new customers all the way through to implementation. We’ll look to you to articulate our Exonaut software and position it to both business and technical users. Our ideal person will be comfortable wearing many hats, collaborating across teams, and operating in an environment where no two days are the same.
- Work with sales teams, partners, and customers to design & develop/implement Exonaut-based demonstrations and solutions to drive Exonaut® sales and our customers’ success.
- Support project and demonstration delivery through GUI configurations and integrations with additional software solutions
- Develop innovative plug-ins & add-ons for the COTS Exonaut solution.
- Conduct requirement gathering analysis and translating findings into functional/technical specifications
- Conduct analysis and research on customer integration requirements with 3rd party applications
- Configure software to meet customer solution requirements, for various industries, including, military, industrial, and commercial sectors
- Perform software and solution testing with a focus on customer processes, procedures and business rules.
- Act as a technical lead, working with the Product & Innovation organization to support BD-driven development activities.
- Produce customer specific training documents, training users and colleagues to our software solutions and offering first line support during the project delivery process
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) workshops and providing regular input to our software development process based on client and user feedback as well as their needs
- Develop long-term, positive relationships with customers and significantly contributing towards customer satisfaction
- 2-5 years’ experience in relevant role
- Batchelor’s Degree in a related field (Information Technology / Computer Science) – or equivalent level of experience
- Prior Experience of supporting delivery of Software to Government Customers (On Prem and SaaS)
- Experienced in Supporting the sale an implementation of customer configured COTS software solutions.
- Solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- Strong teamwork and customer-facing/relationship-building skills
- Extensive knowledge of software systems and programming languages such as Java, Web Development, TypeScript, and Angular is desirable
- Prior experience in the Training & Simulation Industry would be desirable
- Prior experience as a Full-Stack Software Engineer would be desirable
- Must be a capable of obtaining and Maintaining an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizen)
- Must have the ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with our teams in other countries
Why join 4C Strategies?
4C Strategies is not just a software company, or a management consultancy, but a passionate, global team of crisis managers, software developers and training experts. It is this combination of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society that makes us unique.
Our people make a difference. Our teams have the experience, dedication and know-how to tackle the major resilience and security challenges that lie ahead. 4C is an entrepreneurial company, with the opportunity for individual growth, collaboration and influencing the development of our military training and organisational resilience solutions. We operate with agile, cross-functional teams in Sweden, the UK and US, bringing together the best software and consulting talent.
Our work makes a difference. With 4C, you will support clients working in mission critical sectors around the globe, ranging from NATO, the EU and UN, to Fortune 500 companies, public safety agencies and critical infrastructure providers.